GD211 SLIM TRUCKER JACKET | Washed 14 Oz Denim - Vivid Indigo
NOTE: This item is made to order. When you order it, we'll make it! It will ship in approximately 2 weeks.
If somebody says "denim jacket" chances are, what they have in their mind, more specifically, is the trucker jacket. This style of denim jacket wasn't the original, and there have been endless other styles created since, but its without question the most iconic and universally loved. Its been reinterpreted, tweaked, and re-shaped over the years by countless designers and makers, but a few key things define the style: the front and rear yoke, a somewhat "V" shaped silhouette, a shorter body length that hits around the waistline, and most recognizably, the two button flap pockets at the chest.
We offer our take on this classic item in two fits. This one, the GD211 is our slim-fit version. The snug body, high armhole, narrow shoulders and slim sleeves reference a 1970's silhouette - body-hugging, with a shorter length that hits just at the waistline.
- Slim Fit
- The length is shorter, designed to end at the waistline.
- Narrow shoulders / high armhole / slim sleeves.
- CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW THIS COMPARES WITH OUR OTHER FITS
- SEE OUR MEASUREMENT CHART TO FIND YOUR SIZE
- SHRINKAGE: THIS JACKET IS WASHED, WHICH MEANS THAT THE FABRIC IS PRE-SHRUNK. BUY YOUR NORMAL SIZE.
- 14 OZ (MEDIUM-HEAVY WEIGHT) NON-SELVEDGE DENIM WOVEN IN THE USA BY ONE OF AMERICA'S LAST DENIM MAKERS.
- COLOR: VIVID INDIGO (INDIGO WARP/WHITE WEFT). A RICH, VIVID SHADE OF INDIGO - YOU WON'T FIND A MORE CLASSIC "BLUE JEAN" COLOR THAN THIS.
- 100% AMERICAN COTTON
- WASH: WASHED - THIS JACKET HAS BEEN WASHED ONE TIME, GIVING IT A SLIGHTLY FADED AND BROKEN IN LOOK, WHICH WILL INCREASE OVER TIME WITH FURTHER WEAR.
- CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR AMERICAN-MADE DENIM
- MADE IN NEW YORK CITY
- 2 EXTERIOR PATCH POCKETS WITH BUTTON FLAP CLOSURE AT THE CHEST
- 1 INTERIOR PATCH POCKET AT WEARER'S RIGHT BREAST
- OUR SIGNATURE "GLENN'S DENIM" BUTTONS & RIVETS IN COPPER
- LOCKER LOOP AT INNER NECKLINE
- FEATURES OUR SIGNATURE GREEN ARCUATE ON THE BREAST POCKET
- IF YOU PREFER TO PRESERVE THE GARMENT'S ORIGINAL COLOR AND CHARACTER FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, AND ALLOW FOR MORE DRAMATIC NATURAL FADING, WE RECOMMEND WASHING INFREQUENTLY, AND WHEN YOU DO, WE RECOMMEND COLD HAND WASHING AND HANG DRYING. IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE GARMENT TO HAVE A MORE BROKEN-IN, WASHED, AND FADED LOOK, MACHINE WASH AND DRY WITH LIKE COLORS.CLICK HERE FOR MORE WASHING AND CARE ADVICE AND OPTIONS.